Summer 2018 DATES & RATES
Campers Ages 7-15
- Session 1: June 10–June 15
- Session 2: June 17–June 22
- Session 3: June 24–June 29
- Session 4: July 1–July 6
- Session 5: July 8–July 13
- Session 6: July 15–July 20
- Session 7: July 22–July 27
- Session 8: July 29–August 3
Sessions are filling quickly. Please check out our Session Availability page for more information.
Returning camp families, register by Oct. 31, 2017, for the early bird rate of $400
The following registration dates and pricing are open to all:
- November 1, 2017–January 31, 2018: $500
- February 1–April 30, 2018: $598
- After May 1: $650
Are you looking to extend your camper’s Watia experience? Campers staying for consecutive weeks can take advantage of our Super Stay-over Weekends! For just $25, campers can take advantage of all that camp has the offer in a smaller community.
Counselor In Training Program
Campers Ages 16-17
- CIT Session 1: June 17-July 6
- CIT Session 2: July 8-July 27
CIT Session Fee: $885
Our CIT Program is a leadership development program for young adults 16 and 17 years old. The training involves many aspects of camp life with hands-on experiences of living and working as a team, assisting counselors in supervising and instructing campers, and personal growth through new challenges. CITs have all the fun a true summer camp experience can provide, while learning new skills and accepting greater levels of responsibility.
More information and the 2018 Application can be found below.